Key Accounts Manager, Douala-Cameroon
The Key Manager implements the company’s policy on the management of strategic customers (they accounts and grouped customers, and contributee to consolidating and increasing sales, collection and customer satisfaction as well as prospecting new customers in accordance with the standards and procedures in force
- Implements policies and procedures for managing strategic customers,
- Implements performance indicators and scorecards of processes under his responsibility
- Manages the budget
- Coordinates the implementation of strategic action plans
- Monitors the performance of the unit
- Manages Special customer contracts
- Coordinates the Certification of administrative and street lightting bills
- Supports special customers in the development of their activities;
- Validates the economic indices of the monthly High-Voltage billing.
- Have a post-graduate diploma (GCE A/L + 5) 0 management or in the business sector of the company;
- Have at least 10 years of professional experience, including 5 in managerial positions.
- Commercial, relational shills (communication, coordination) and survey methodology;
- Strong experience In sales and in the management of sales teams;
- Knowledge on how to understand the environment, marhets, energy supply and related services as well as billing;
- Mastery IT tools;
- Ability to negotiate, argue and convince;
- Ability to work across the board;
- Availability and resistance to stress;
- Be responsive and adaptable;
- Sense or innovation and curiosity;
- Be rigorous and independent;
- Have a sense of analysis and open-mindedness.
Cliquez sur “postuler” ci-dessous pour envoyer votre candidature.