M.A.SANTE/BAHCARE [Meilleur Accès aux Soins de Santé (in French)/ Better Access to Health Care (in English)] is a Cameroon-based NGO created in 2006 with as objective, to contribute to improving access to health care in Cameroon through health research, training and implementation of health interventions. Activities of the NGO are organized from its headquarters based in Yaoundé and its decentralized sites based in Kousseri regional hospital (Far North, Cameroon), Congo 1 sub-divisional Hospital (Douala, Cameroon) and Mogodé Health District (Far North, Cameroon).
As part of the implementation of its activities, the Association is urgently looking for 01 Project Supervisor.
The implementation site is Douala, Littoral Region .
- Coordinate project planning and implementation processes
- Act as communication liaison between low-level employees and senior management
- Evaluating the performance of project team members to maximize productivity
- Coordinate labor needs and train employees
- Work with account management to ensure the implementation of financial resources in accordance with the standards of the funder
- Facilitate the purchase and delivery of resources
- Make sure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Be a medical doctor with an advanced degree in public health or epidemiology
- Have at least 5years of professional experience coordinating major health projects; experience in the areas of cholera and WASH will be an added advantage
- Highly organized; proactive and dynamic to make effective project management decisions.
- Be an excellent communicator in both English and French languages.
- Possess the ability to build relationships and trust.
- Demonstrated ability to report project activities to the funder and maintain project and activity deadlines with achieved targets
Composition of the file
- CV of no more than three(3) pages;
- motivation letter of one(1) page;
- copies of certificates;
- Proofs of professional experience.
- Applications must be submitted no later than February 28, 2020 at 4 pm at the headquarters of the Association: Yaoundé Biyem-Assi quarter, opposite Wisdom Academic Complex; or send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com .Only successful applications will be contacted for the interview.