|Nom de l’employeur : IITA|
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF AN ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT IITA CAMEROON STATION, YAOUNDE
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture calls for applications to the position of Accounting and Administrative Assistant opened for the needs of IITA Cameroon in Yaoundé. The detailed terms of reference of the position are available and could be requested
Application folder: The application file shall include the following documents:
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A letter of motivation (maximum of two pages; including the full names of the candidate, his full address, phone number and email address),
- A copy of the national identity card;
- A list of three referees including their contacts
Applications shall be addressed (e-mail attachments ONLY), latest by October 20th, 2019 to:
The IITA Resident Representative
International institute of Tropical Agriculture in Cameroon
P.O Box 2008 Yaoundé (Messa)
Tel: 222 23 74 34; (+237) 699 31 97 47
Application to the position of: Accounting and Administrative Assistant
Qualification & Education:
- Must hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Accouting or related discipline;
- Master’s degree (MBA or accounting/finance) is an advantage
- Minium of three(03) years working experience as Administrative and Finance Assistant or Accountant in a development project Head Office or an international organization preferable;
- Must have worked at least one(01) year experience as accountant or accounting assistant in a well-structured organization (with proven practice of operations using Standard Operating Procedure manual)
- Experience with MS excel and an Accouting Software system, Any ERP Software
- Good written and/or spoken of either English or French language and being able to communicate in the second language (French or English).
Selection Modality: The selection will be done in 2 steps: i) shortlist through fiel analysis and ii) oral interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Restriction: This recruitment is only for Cameroon citizens.
Equity in employment: IITA encourages applications from women, men young people who Believe they meet the requirements of the position.
- Qualification Minium of three(03) years working experience as Administrative and Finance Assistant or Accountant in a development project Head Office or an international organization preferable;
- Années d'expérience 2 - 5 ans
- Niveau d'expérience Moyen
- Niveau d'étude Must hold at least a bachelor's degree in Accouting or related discipline;