Se connecter en tant qu'employeur
- Adresse Bonaberi
- Lieu Douala
- Catégorie Administration & Gestion, Agriculture / Agro-Industrie, Communication / Rédaction, Design, Art & Multimédia, Enseignement / Formation, Transport et Logistique
- Langue English
- Niveau de diplôme le plus élevé Bachelors degree
- Années d'expérience totales 6
- Logistics Transportation Inc Dispatch Agent
• Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
• Monitor daily shipment inventories and logs to verify that items were picked up at the right designated times with the correct route info.
• Work directly with customers discussing shipping options and calculating costs to deliver mail and freight domestically and internationally.
• Coordinaternwith freight manager and other shipping department personnel to help track down deliveries that are either lost or delayed.
• Use tracking software to follow the progress of shipped items and to both confirm their receipt and notify customers of completed deliveries.
• Process and record the paperwork accompanying certified mail or payment on delivery packages.
- Administrative Assistant Maison du Plombier –
• Provided general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
• Maintained electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Created a more efficient word database for tracking our containers overseas which decreased production time by 20%.
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
• Ordered workplace supplies and maintain records.
- Greet walk-in customers and other visitors and orientate them to specific destinations.
- Michael and CO Education Services Assistant Communication Officer,
• Handled customer inquiries, complaints, and other issues through e-mail, phone calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Planned and organized seminars in educational institutions to advertise our services.
• Managed customer information files and compiled data, and supplementary information to maintain research activities.
• Composed, proofread and translated letters and documents in French and English for the company as needed.
- SIPN Sarl ‘Oilfield Services and Rentals’ Administrative Assistant
• Received visitors and provided them with the necessary information and assistance they needed.
• Prepared records check over and proofread correspondences, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and relevant material.
• Set up manual and automated information filing systems.
• Translated administrative documents from Frenchrnto English.