|Nom de l’employeur : HReade Limited|
JOB ADVERT: Leasing Broker
JOB TITLE: Retail Broker
LOCATION: Douala, Cameroon
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Retail Leasing
REPORTS TO: Retail Leasing Manager
WORK RELATIONSHIPS: Retail Leasing Team
Responsible for ensuring that all new retail projects for the clients’ properties are fully let, in accordance with their schedules. Establishing and executing the business development goals and objectives of the organization regarding retail leasing. Responsible for various business development and retail leasing functions, including sourcing of new businesses.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sources for new lease;
- Canvasses for expansion for new tenants and existing tenants;
- Manages credit rating procedures;
- Manages lease negotiation;
- Responsible for preparing lease – including CAPEX documentation;
- Assists other leasing consultants with documentation, negotiations, priors etc;
- Maintains broker interaction;
- Follows up on commission payment;
- Facilitates broker introductions by effectively taking-over deals from broker;
- Initiates renewal contracts six months before expiration;
- Conforms to CAPEX philosophy and procedures including:
- Obtains Portfolio Manager’s approval where rental is 5% (or more) less than the budget / forecast.
- Prepares Lease Authority Request for Portfolio Manager’s ratification and submission to Landlord;
- Prepares lease analysis report, CAPEX Startup form and Trustee requisition, on the approval of CAPEX;
- Achieves budgeted / forecasted net letup of space;
- Ensures that leasing actions are thoroughly documented;
- Accurately account for and collect accounts that are charged off.
Customer Relation and Management
- Monitors customer satisfaction on all retail leasing projects, and proffer appropriate solutions to identified problem areas;
- Ensures accurate and timely client reporting; and prompt response time to clients’ complaints / enquires;
- Identifies ways to improve performance and exceed clients’ expectations on projects;
- Oversees the management and performance of current projects;
- Ensures proper follow up on all retail leasing projects and ensure the delivery of quality service at all times;
Strategy and Executive Management
- Refines and executes all strategic and tactical plans of the business;
- Develops customer relations, and assess the market needs to formulate client specification;
- Provides proper updates for the executive management on all project needs or challenges faced on projects.
Debt Management and Credit control
- Ensures monthly interactive meetings with debtors, debtor managers and leasing; and ensure that appropriate actions are taken and approved by legal actions;
- Manages arrears, legal actions and write offs;
- Ensures monthly/adhoc interactive meetings on all parkades; in conjunction with the person responsible for parking and maintaining accurate control of ‘in house” operated parkades.
Compliance and Regulation
- Ensures compliance with the ethics of our business operations;
- Ensures the Organisation’s business standards are applicable to all projects;
- Lead by example for others to emulate;
- Ensures that every member of the team internalises and understands the business standards; and adhere to them at all times.
- First degree in Estate Management or any business-related discipline.
- Masters in any business-related field is an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of Company services, and applicable policies and standards;
- Understanding of product positioning and competitive conditions;
- Knowledge of Broking, and marketing techniques and principles.
- Project management
- Analytical skills;
- Presenting and communicating information;
- Planning and organizing;
- Applying expertise and technology;
- Working with people;
- Deciding and initiating action;
- Commercial and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Persuading and influencing;
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Five (5) years of progressive broking experience
Intrested applicants should sent their Cv/resume or apply through the company’s website
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Qualification Masters in any business-related field is an added advantage.
- Années d'expérience 5 - 10 ans
- Niveau d'expérience Moyen
- Niveau d'étude First degree in Estate Management or any business-related discipline.