|Nom de l’employeur : Ao Grand Group|
The Business Development Specialist for Aogrand International will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for Douala markets. This position is further responsible for liaising with IMC marketing and sales team to execute business strategies to meet sales performance goals.
We’re a fast-growing company with a dynamic team, there’s a lot of opportunity for career growth!
These are what you will be doing:
- Assist and implement market development strategy from AoGrand International Marketing Center Head Quarter.
- Carry out jobs including market research, collection and analysis of competitive products (including but not limited to specifications, prices,local promotion policies), and submit reports.
- Analyze the advertising strategy and competitive means of competitive brands, understand the local advertising resources and delivery methods, select and manage the advertising media and advertising agents, and put forward suggestions for advertising.
- Partner with IMC sales team in driving and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth.
- Provide new product development and marketing suggestions, plan and implement promotion activities
- Prospect and qualify potential new customers for AoGrand in the local marketplace.
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals.
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies and sales processes.
- Complete the collection of laws and regulations related to the local brand intellectual property, and assist the manager to complete the related work of brand intellectual property protection.
- Provide business matching services for the importers and distributors to achieve the marketing target.
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager.
These are what you should have:
- Ability to excel in an environment of high autonomy to produce business results.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation requirements of Household consumer goods in Douala
- Displays a high of level of passion, energy, excitement and intensity.
- Experienced in FMCG related sales and marketing (P&G, Unilever, Nestle, PZ Cusson, Henkel , Raid , Sunda and so on), 2 years experiences in distributions/ area sales representative.
- Applicant should have a background in consumer goods industry with business resources and connections. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Work Location: Based in Douala
Compensation: Base salary + Bonus
- Qualification Experienced in FMCG related sales and marketing (P&G, Unilever, Nestle, PZ Cusson, Henkel , Raid , Sunda and so on), 2 years experiences in distributions/ area sales representative.