|Nom de l’employeur : VTC|
Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively. Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain), in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious, driven, results-oriented, with a strong desire to be part of a team that is working on solutions that are going to solve even their own daily life challenges.
In return, we shall provide benefits, opportunities, experiences, and stake in a variety of projects both internally for VTC and from VTC Clients or partners.
As the Lead IT & Developer of VTC Spartans, all Technical or technological especially product development aspects of VTC, partners and our projects are led and managed to excellence within budget, timeline, quality, resources and to the satisfaction of Business Objectives and Clients.
- Responsible for the brainstorming, planning, setup & maintenance of all VTC IT Infracture including VTC Hardware & Software tools & resources, Internet & Intranet Network, Data Server, VTC Website, IT Security, Training, etc.
- Responsible for the overall Technical or technical ( especially Product Development) aspect of VTC projects with regard to delivery by the due date and within budgets
- Integration of different aspects of VTC technical business activities.
- Risk assessment and contingency plans of all technical aspects
- Evaluating and Implementation of project plans especially product or service development
- Manage all VTC Information Architecture
- Develop scope of work for clients projects and or guide clients or work with clients to understand their needs & develop a proper scope of work for their projects
- Develop work plan or work breakdown structures and delegate them to the various team
- Meet the projects team or sub-contractors to discuss and establish what is needed
- Agree the timescales, costs, and resources needed
- Draw up a detailed plan for how to achieve each the project, including contingency plans in case any problems arise
- Monitor the project constantly to make sure each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- regularly report on the project’s progress to clients & other key persons as per project definition.
- Use established project management methods to break down the project into a series of manageable stages and monitor its progress.
- Ensures effective coordination across project streams to manage dependencies and resolve project bottlenecks
- Managing relationships with Vendors, suppliers of VTC
- Evaluation and review of Vendors and their progress as per the critical path
Supervisory/ Leadership/ Managerial
- Management of direct reports, performance management
- Selects leads and manages Project Team (performance appraisals/staff development/performance management)
- Communication with Management / etc.– preparation of weekly / monthly feedback and progress reports
- Managing relationships internally with relevant departments Internal Processes
- Create and manage the relationship with key supplier
- Review reports on a monthly basis from the relating to progress made within the sub-division and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organization
- Review reports on a weekly basis on specific projects
- Manager track record of 5 years or more, with at least 2 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies would be an advantage
- Project management
- Engineering management
- Enterprise Asset management
- Logistics management
- Contracts management
- Strategy Implementers
- Decisive Problem-Solver
- Best Practice Value Creator
- People Manager
- Relationship Builder
- Results Achiever
- Operationally Astute
- Problem-solving skills
- Culture and Change Champion
- Ability to Empower people
- Improve processes
- Demonstrate strong market awareness
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Decision maker
- Team builder
To apply: All applications must be submitted through
Note: We only recieve applicagtions through the above link not through email or whatsapp or other platforms