|Nom de l’employeur : SIC CACAOS|
OFFRE D’EMPLOI: INTERNAL AUDITOR
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- Line reporting : Managing Director
- Classification : Cat.10
- Location : Douala
- Level of priority : Very urgent
- Type of contract : Permanent contract
The Internal Auditor analyzes and evaluates the performance of the organization’s operational and financial processes systems to identify risks, areas for improvement, and to ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. The incumbent executes these audits from start to finish. Collects, examines, analyzes, and verifies information about the organization’s systems and processes by reviewing manuals, policies, reports, and interviewing organizational members. Develops recommendations for changes to processes and systems that will minimize risk, improve performance and productivity and ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. Prepares audit reports, monitors and reports the status of implementation of agreed actions of previously performed audits. The Internal Auditor is supervised and / or supported by the Internal Audit Senior Manager on more complex issues during an audit and coaches less experienced team members in the same manner.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business, Finance, Audit or similar
- Certified Internal Auditor
- At least 6 years of experience in Finance/Internal auditing preferably in a multinational company
- Proficient in MS Office suite and knowledge in SAP
Specific knowledge, competencies and skills required
- Knowledge of general accounting, budgeting
- skills in quality approach and audit;
- Have some knowledge on the administrative, budgetary and financial rules;
- Knowledge of the methods and the tools of the management by the quality;
- Conduct and support of the change;
- Project management animation of networks;
- Production of dashboards, studies, implementation of alerts and indicators;
- Good communication skills (excellent in writing and speaking)
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Relational implication, know how to capitalize the experiences (experiments);
- This position requires intrinsic qualities of organization, rigorous in the elaboration and the follow-up of documents, teamwork so in-house as well as external;
Description of tasks:
- Understand the business: Through optional participation in management meeting, interviews of key managers, exchange with group enterprise Risk and group internal audit and obtain a holistic perspective of all key risks the organization might be exposed to and where we have key weaknesses to be mitigated.
- Perform in depth process understanding through walkthroughs and travels to sites, operations,
- Facilitate with Management a risk assessment process with the objective to identify, analyses and evaluate key risks: assign management, ownership and discuss where more needs to be done, this needs to be integrated into key decision making process.
- Maintain a business process risk framework for Cameroon
- When process changes are foreseen in Cameroon, involve internal controller to ensure risks are analyzed as part of decision making and ensure change to existing or implementation of new controls is proactively considered.
- Monitoring of existing internal controls
- Facilitate an annual self-assessment process
- Prepare and execute annual testing plan and report results to management.
- Support the insurance process (E.g. Property insurance Program and transport insurance program is closely linked to operational controls
- Assure the operational, accounting and financial internal control in relation with all the departments of the Company;
- Participate in the definition of the Key performance indicators, guarantee their reliability and assure the way of their follow-up;
- Follow and analyze the evolution of the accounting, taxes and financial regulations and establish a reference documentation.
- Put in place the internal control system of all the company activities (mapping of the processes and risks, yearly internal audit plan, …);
- Qualification Proficient in MS Office suite and knowledge in SAP
- Années d'expérience 5 - 10 ans
- Niveau d'expérience Moyen
- Niveau d'étude Bachelor / Master Degree in Business, Finance, Audit or similar