Se connecter en tant qu'employeur
- Adresse Damas, Center, Yaounde, Cameroon
- Lieu Yaounde
- Catégorie Comptabilité / Finance
- Langue English / French
- Niveau de diplôme le plus élevé Bachelor Decree in Accounting
- Années d'expérience totales 2years
- Poste d'emploi attendu Any related Accounting Position
Nta Mimbang Francky Stephane,
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am a flexible, current, respectful, committed and highly motivated accounting graduate from the University of Buea, capable of carrying out routine accounting processes including recording and analyzing transactions with timeliness, and I understand the basic application of COBAC and OHADA Laws in accounting operations. I pay attention to details, and I am committed to exercising honesty, integrity and professionalism in every task. I have had some relevant practice as a Bookkeeper/Intern over the past two years, which places me on good grounds to enhance active performance, thereby producing reliable, relevant, compliant and empirical financial statements.
The main achievements that I made during my internship that can prove me in any way valuable to your team, are:
- I customized clients’ accounting systems using Microsoft Excel.
- Recorded and analyzed transactions including purchase and sales transactions, point of sales transactions, payments for services and a variety of other relevant accounting transactions for clients using Sage Line 50, Small Business Account and Sole Trader Bookkeeping accounting software.
- Posted recordings and prepared financial statements of clients.
As a young professional, I firmly believe that I can be a valuable asset to your team and that this is an opportunity for me to obtain hands-on experience in the accounting profession which I am very passionate about.
Thanks, in anticipation.
Nta Mimbang Francky Stephane