Nom de l’employeur : DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in Kumba, is looking for:
WATER AND SANITATION AGENT (ref: 190503)
DOCTORS Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
we are looking for WATSAN AGENT
Job location: Kumba with movement in the field in surrounding Doctors Without Borders facilities
Type of contract : Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid, level 2
Operating, monitoring, maintaining, and trouble-shooting the Water Hygiene Sanitation (Watsan) facility and its processes, according to hygiene and sanitation standards and MSF protocols, in order to ensure a proper functioning of Watsan activities to improve the health conditions of the target population.
The main responsibilities are:
- Performing the Watsan day-to-day activities such as collecting and sorting wastes before disposal, keeping the incinerator in good working order, ensuring the cleaning and correct hygiene status of the latrines, cleaning the water storage and treatment tanks, etc.
- Knowing and applying security and hygiene standards regarding the operation of WHS infrastructure, taking care of his/her own safety.
- Informing the line manager and/or technical adviser of any incidents that might compromise his/her (or that of others) safety or security.
- Ensuring the availability and correct usage of all material and equipment.
- Ordinary level essential
- Previous experience: not required
- Essential English and Pidgin
- Competences: Results, teamwork, commitment, flexibility, service.
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address mentioning on the subject: WATSAN KUMBA ref: 190503 or else be submitted at Office DWB Kumba office, in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment WATSAN KUMBA for the attention of HR Department Doctors Without Borders.
Deadline for the reception of applications : Friday, 10th May 2019 at 14:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our office in Kumba after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualification Competences: Results, teamwork, commitment, flexibility, service.
- Années d'expérience Non défini
- Niveau d'expérience Non défini