Intitulé du poste: PERSONAL ASSISTANT PA & SECRETARY
Rattachement hiérarchique: DG
Localisation du poste: Yaounde- Région du Centre
Horaires de travail: Selon le planning de service
Date d’arrivée souhaitée: 1st October 2020
Nombre de postes: 01
DATE LIMITE DE DEPOT DES CANDIDATURES: 30/09/2020 à 17h
Présentation de l’entreprise
GC PHARMA SARL is a company registered under Cameroonian law based in Douala, Bamenda and Yaoundé. We are a global distributor of pharmaceutical products and part of the British based UK HEALTHCARE PHARMA group of companies.
The services of a full time PA and Secretary is required to provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director General to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of his time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director General’s absence. The PA will be required to;
- Manage the DG’s electronic and physical diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation, as necessary.
- Manage Director Generals as well Board Chair and partner’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Assist/support Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director General
- A Masters Degree in any field but preferably in Business Administration
- Candidate must be perfectly bilingual in english and french
- A Mastery of microsoft office
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the management of a secretariat/archiving/diary mangement
Send CV to email@example.com by 30 September 2020