|Nom de l’employeur : Mazars Cameroun SA
JOB ADVERT: JUNIOR AUDITOR
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent firm, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We assist major international groups, entrepreneurial and small businesses, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development. As at 31st August 2019, Mazars has 24,000 professionals through her integrated partnership in 89 countries.
In Cameroon, Mazars has 2 offices and brings together the skills and professionalism of over 80 employees. In carrying out their audit and advisory missions, the Mazars team combines proximity, knowledge of the local economic landscape and global expertise.
Mazars in Cameroon is ever-expanding her service offer to reflect the Group’s ambition which is to provide its clients with global and tailor-made solutions that help them find a sustainable growth dynamic.
You would work in diverse sectors of activity (Industry, Banking, Insurance, Mining, Oil, Telecommunications, etc.) and contribute to the development of the firm’s activity.
This would enable you develop a multiform expertise in analysis and control of financial statements and issues related to Information Systems. Our missions are sufficiently diverse and rich in teaching to enable you to evolve quickly in competence and responsibility within our organization.
- Post Graduate or Masters Degree from an Engineering school, Business school or University.
- Interested in a career in audit and consulting.
- Great analytic writing skills
- Great interpersonal skills which would allow you to listen to our clients, to promote your ideas and to influence your environment.
- Foward thinking and open minded; ability to define and implement a structured approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Be ready to travel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential.
Location: Douala, Yaounde
Deadline: 10th September 2019
- Qualification Great interpersonal skills which would allow you to listen to our clients, to promote your ideas and to influence your environment.
- Niveau d'étude Post Graduate or Masters Degree from an Engineering school, Business school or University.