Nom de l’employeur : VTC
- Developing user-facing features by translating UI/UX wireframes
- Focus on polishing and optimizing front-end web experience
- Implement new designs, contributing to interpretation
- Architect front-end code for maintainability and extendability
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Coordinate with different teams i.e. product/content development, marketing and sales
- Brainstorming and contributing ideas to our product
- Use markup languages like HTML and XHTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve websites and web applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and load time
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, web designers and Digital Marketers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Requirements: We would love to see
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, responsive/mobile-friendly design.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web applications and programming languages like:
- HTML5, CSS3, Grid Layout
- Gulp, Browserify
- Will be a welcome addition
- Any modern CSS Frameworks
- Any modern JS Frameworks
- Experience in a startup work environment
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Usage and Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of professional web development experience with a strong portfolio and skill in design adaptation to achieve excellence in user experience
- Work adaptly in a dynamic team environment and can effectively communicate with other Developers, Designers and Non-Technical Audiences
- Skilled in assessing technical challenges and determining best and most efficient course of action
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is not required, but preferred
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on responsive design and mobile frameworks required
- Familiarity with version control, and tools such as Subversion
- Adapt at cross-browser compatibility and implementations
- High-level of content management systems like joomla, wordpress, magento, etc. WordPress integration experience; knowledge of other content management systems a plus. Experience with WordPress and Joomla theme, and plug-in or module research and development to include functionality and general security measures
- Integration expertise with APIs, such as Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, specifically in the areas of testing and quality assurance
- Ability to define, implement and manage quality assurance policies and procedures
- Enjoys a fast-paced and demand-driven environment
Problem Solving skills: You should have excellent problem solving skills. From figuring out how to best implement a design, to fixing bugs that crop up, to figuring out how to make your front end code work with the backend code being implemented, development is all about creative problem solving
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Promote usability best practices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- Very competitive salary depending on portfolio and proven skills .
- High paced growth environment. We believe in rapid growth for the company along with all team members.
- Chance to work in open space and environment, and work closely with the heads.
- Huge opportunities to grow, especially for self-starters and enthusiastic team members.
- Relaxed dress code, as we believe the quality of work matters.
Open office culture, no cabin/cubicles! Caffeine all day along with snacks
- Flexible timings and work from home option on weekends.
- Stock option plan
If writing awesome code and creating a promising products excites you, we would like to talk to you!
Send your CV+ Portfolio
- Années d'expérience Non défini
- Niveau d'expérience Non défini