|Nom de l’employeur : Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation|
Reports To: Fleet and Inventory officer
Essential Job duties/Scope of work:
- The driver shall perform his services in driving an EGPAF vehicle which will be assigned to him.
- The driver shall transport EGPAF staffs in the littoral and around in the country at least 8 hours daily and may
- be requested to work additional hours.
- The driver shall ensure that the car which is assigned to him is always in good state and shape at all times and that official documents (e.g. log book) of the car are in order.
- Daily Checking of the vehicle the oil level, the battery, the brakes, tires, fire extinguisher, etc.
- Will ensure that waiver of liability forms is recorded and kept on file for all instances of ferrying non-EGPAF Passengers in EGPAF vehicles
- Report on time to the heir direct supervisor all issue of malfunctioned of the car
- Implements any additional professional task and duty requested by his direct supervisor.
- Qualification The driver shall perform his services in driving an EGPAF vehicle which will be assigned to him.