|Nom de l’employeur : Enko Education
INTERNSHIP ADVERT: BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR A PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Part time (1month)
- Marketing and Sales
Number of Positions
Who We Are
We are a school newly opening in the Yaoundé locality of Cameroon. As educational pioneers and innovators, we are looking to make a difference in the tutelage of the future generation of Cameroonians.
Whom We Want
We are looking for (04) enthusiastic brand ambassadors to be the face of our company and promote our educational offer. They are going to have the exclusive opportunity of helping to develop a unique brand of school for Yaoundé.
As our brand ambassador, you are going to be the school’s first point of contact with prospective parents. You will be in charge of identifying and convincing eligible parents of the value of our offer for their children’s educational well-being. Your speech and talking points must motivate them enough to prompt action (visit and enrol) their children at our new campus.
- Be warm and welcoming to prospects
- Communicate on the valued-offer of the school and represent the school’s brand positively during marketing events and campaigns.
- Your report to the Marketing Officer on all campaign, competitor or school related activities.
Job Requirements (must have)
- Age: between 21-32years as of December 2019
- Education (minimum): graduate or expecting a degree in marketing, business or related fields.
- Proven job experience as a brand ambassador, promoter, customer service agent or similar and related roles.
- Legal authorisation to work in Cameroon and can commute with ease to Bastos.
- Social media presence and tech savvy
- Possess the right attitude and be the right fit to the school’s culture
Job skills and capacity
- Should be able to increase our brand awareness and generate new sales.
- Great communicator: fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Self-motivated, goal and objective driven with ability to work independently and a professional attitude.
- Confident to interact with people and able to handle pressure or rejection with great composure.
- Caring enough to demonstrate empathy and flexible enough to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Use of word-of-mouth marketing techniques and refer our offer to your network.
- Team player: constantly communicates and works towards achieving marketing goals
- Capacity to network and build trust relationships with potential prospects quickly.
If all of these describes you and matches your skills, please join our team today
- Send: CV and cover letter to :
- Attach a copy of valid national ID, highest certificate till date and full picture of yourself in the email before you send
- Dateline: 04nd August 2019
Note: applications may close before dateline i.e. if the right candidates are retained. No applications should be sent after the said dateline.
- Qualification Proven job experience as a brand ambassador, promoter, customer service agent or similar and related roles.
- Années d'expérience 1 - 2 ans
- Niveau d'expérience Débutant
- Niveau d'étude Education (minimum): graduate or expecting a degree in marketing, business or related fields.