– Êtes-vous un professionnel de santé et de la santé publique ?
– Voulez-vous faire du bénévolat avec l’ONU pour lutter contre le COVID-19 ?
– Inscrivez votre profil dès maintenant, en utilisant ‘COVID-19’ comme mot clé dans votre déclaration de motivation : https://bit.ly/2VfIkTG
Are you a medical and public health professional?
– Would you like to volunteer with the United Nations to fight COVID-19?
– Register your profile now, using ‘COVID-19’ as a keyword in your Motivation Statement: https://bit.ly/2VfIkTG
The UN Volunteers calls all the interested candidates to apply for Volunteers for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Response.
The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic is placing significant strains on health systems, essential public services, and communities globally. UN entities are working closely with national governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis with a multi-sectoral, equitable and human-rights focused approach.
If candidates have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas, N Volunteers encourages the candidate to register (or update the profile) on UNV’s web application system and enter COVID-19 as a keyword in the ‘Motivation Statement’ :
- Health systems (epidemiologists, public health, health statisticians)
- Health supply chain (pharmacists, equipment, cold chain)
- Medical (medical officers, doctors, nurses, lab technicians)
- Medical waste management
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene)
- Psychosocial support (counseling)
- Emergency management and coordination
- Socio-economic & health assessment
- Gender-based violence
- Communications (incl. communications for development, communications in emergencies)
- Information management/Data analysis
- Monitoring & evaluation (ideally related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Child protection
- Economic development
Candidates need to have at least two years of professional experience, be at least 22 years old for national UN Volunteer assignments, and at least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments. The profile should highlight any prior experience in health-related emergencies . Additional requirements will be described in the Descriptions of Assignment (equivalent to terms of reference). Check the special calls regularly, using COVID-19 as a keyword to filter.
The information about assignments for Volunteers of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Response is as follows
- Duration : from 3-12 months (with the possibility of extension)
- Starting date: many will require candidates to be available at short notice (1-2 weeks)
- Conditions of service : monthly living allowance to cover housing, basic needs, and utilities; settling-in-grant; life, health, and permanent disability insurance; return airfares (if applicable).
- More details will be included in the specific descriptions of assignments and may vary depending on the volunteer category (national or international UN Volunteer; Specialist or Youth assignment). Check the entitlements here: https://www.unv.org/become-volunteer .