The Minister of Higher Education announces to prospective and interested candidates that the India Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is offering eight (08) scholarships to the Cameroonian government for the 2019/2020 academic year, with classes to begin in July 2019.
This ls an offer of eight (08) scholarships, for undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the domains of Commerce, Engineering, Humanities and Sciences (excluding medical studies). The offer covers expenses such as living and housing allowances, contingent grant, thesis and dissertation expenses and medical treatment.
The requirements are as follows:
– A recent passport size photograph to be uploaded on the application form in the space provided. The photograph should be with a white background and without eyeglasses;
– Copies of ail academic qualifications, certificates and transcripts;
– A certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed form as indicated on the website;
– Recommandations/character certificates from existing school/unlverslty etc;
– Certified copies of relevant pages of candidate’s valid passport showing photograph, name, contact details, date of issue, date of expiry and place of issue;
– A synopsis detail for Ph.D candidates;
For engineering courses, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in their school leaving examinations as this is mandatory for engineering courses. Interested candidates will be required to apply online (and for more information) through the website http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/ latest by 08 February 2019. Download the presse release