- Full time
- Teacher (s)
Positions as teachers
- Primary school (pre-nursery, nursery, class 1 to class 6)
- French as second language
- Physical education (PE)
The Primary Teachers report to the Primary School Coordinator.
Who We Are
Enko La Gaieté Primary Campus is the brand new primary section of Enko La Gaieté International School in Yaoundé, Cameroon. We are looking for dedicated Primary Teachers to ensure day to day educational quality and well being for our young students.
As educational pioneers and innovators, we are looking to make a difference in the tutelage of the future generation of Cameroonians.
- Teaching, monitoring, preparing students for internal and external examinations
- Participating in the School Mission and Organization
- Ensuring Health & Safety (to secure a safe learning environment)
- Professional Development (continuous training to our international programmes)
- Communication with parents
Job Requirements (must have)
- Education (minimum): professional teaching certificates
- Proven job experience as a primary school teacher
- Legal authorisation to work in Cameroon ; can commute with ease to Bastos
- Computer literate
- Possess the right attitude and be the right fit to the school’s culture
Job skills and capacity
- Great communicator: fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Self-motivated, goal and objective driven with ability to work independently and a professional attitude.
- Confident to interact with people and able to handle pressure or rejection with great composure.
- Caring enough to demonstrate empathy and flexible enough to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Team player: constantly communicates and works towards achieving marketing goals
Send: CV and cover letter
- Années d'expérience Non défini
- Niveau d'expérience Non défini