|Nom de l’employeur : ACESY SARL|
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Communication – Associate to join our awesome marketing team! As a Marketing & Comm Associate at Acesy Company, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the overall company’s marketing communication strategy.
Marketing & Communication strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for marketing/communication technologies and all digital marketing & marketing channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing communication strategy across all channels.
- Manage the strategy to increase our brand awareness and increase products sales,
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (Social media, GDN, Display, Search, Content Marketing)
- Development of marketing communication materials (Content, infographics, videos, etc.), used on social media and the company website.).
- Achieve the KPIs target and support the ROI.
- Prepare and manage a marketing communication & digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts and marketing assets.
- Manage and improve online content, considering company website, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Build an inbound marketing plan to increase leads
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- (03)years of experience as a digital marketing and/or communication.
- (02)years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 1 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
- Qualification Good time-management skills
- Années d'expérience 2 - 5 ans
- Niveau d'expérience Débutant