Poste : Corporate Security Manager Guinness Cameroun
- Enforce security company rules and regulations regarding corporate security
- Investigate and report on breaches of company rules & regulations
- Create relations with Public security & with other units with GCSA issues
- Provide and ensure security to GCSA villas, Directors and Expatriates.
- Provide security to commercial partners and agencies.
- Monitor and advice management of the prevailing security atmosphere in the country. Responsible for managing the effectiveness of security services contract companies to the brewery Bench mark security issues with other companies and co-ordinate with Management to implement improvement action plans as necessary.
- Coach and give security awareness to WACA staff during their meetings.
- Visit most big markets in WACA and bench mark security integrity.
- Coordinate and bench mark with other Africa security Managers Keep inform the Diageo Corporate security
- Protect both our consumers and brands by identifying those involved in the production, movement and sale of counterfeit Diageo products, across all categories; by working closely with the BA unit to bring such operations to an end with the closure of production sites/ arrest of illegal operators
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Corporate Security Certification (Safety/Security/RiskAssessments/Investigations Expertise)
- Detective /Intelligence Experience desirable
- 5 to 7 years Security Management Experience
- Good Brand Assurance Knowledge
- As Corporate Security Manager, you should be able to:
- Supervision of security employees at all sites and locations
- Management of contract security companies (G4S, JMDS)
- Visit locations for security audits and undertake detailed investigations & render report to Mgr. as required.
- Ensure all sites access control in compliance with Diageo standards.
- Conduct security awareness workshop/training
- Ensure compliance in meeting with Diageo standard Audits
- Ensure the CCTV system adds value to company access control perimeter fence.
- Ensure security Training awareness is given to Diageo Cameroon Hub staff.
- Take leadership and responsibility of the Brand Assurance’s team for delivery of market BA annual plan, as well as for reporting
- Assess impact of BA strategy/plans with recommendations to increase effectiveness
You will need to have:
- High level of integrity
- The ability to influence on security budget cost to enable establish objectives
- An analytical mind that can spin and search issues as situations arise.
You will need also to be:
- A High discipline individual with interpersonal skills
- A Competent trainer that can perform under pressure
- A proactive leader
- Able to effectively coach associates as and when necessary
- Able to Work well cross functionally
- Trusted, honest, admired and respected
- Able to take difficult decision as when necessary
- Bilingual French / English
CLOSING DATE 12.12.2019
Worker Type : Regular Primary
- Qualification High level of integrity
- Niveau d'étude Minimum of Bachelor Degree