Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n’envoyez jamais de l’argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM)
You want to be part of the leadership team of a start up with the ambition of changing the game of its sector and leave a legacy
You are ready to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment
You are autonomous, innovative and don’t fear to fail
You are passionate by information technologies and communication and digital
You are a seasoned professional in your field, humble and a leader unleashing the potential of teams
Please join the LEADERSHIP TEAM of our client, a start up in the Information Technologies and communication sector located in Douala as follows: One (01) Chief Finance Officer (DF 002)
- Be a strategic thought-contributor, a hands-on and participative manager
- Lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, administration.
- You are a Cameroonian holder of a University degree.
- You have a proven professional experience of broad financial and operations management.
- You have had final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area.
- You are able to translate financial concepts to business and to effectively collaborate with colleagues who do not necessarily have finance backgrounds.
- You are a multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- You are bilingual French/English
The remuneration is attractive with fix and variable salary plus benefits.
Candidates interested by this opportunity will submit their resume at precising the code (DF 002)
The submission deadline is 10th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Qualification You have a proven professional experience of broad financial and operations management.
- Années d'expérience Non défini
- Niveau d'expérience Non défini
- Niveau d'étude You are a Cameroonian holder of a University degree.