Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
The managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join our international team.
The successful incumbent will use exceptional communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, participants and customers from first contact through qualification. Ultimately, the individual will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Director
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Targeting large and major accounts (public sector, banks, mobile operators, marketing agencies etc)
- Identify and engage qualified prospects using both phone and face meetings
- Create from scratch potential clients and focus on business development
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Successful experience in Business Development and New Business Development
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive level contacts in these accounts
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-business services
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- KPI’s driven and a highly motivated attitude towards direct communication
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- PC Literacy, extent experience in CRM software
- Written and verbal fluency in English and in French
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for often traveling
- Availability for up to 4 sales visits per day
- Self oriented attitude and an attitude for extra mile will be taken into high consideration
What we offer
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme with up to 4 months payment on a monthly basis
- Paid vacation days
All CV must be submitted in english. All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.